Taken @ Banal na bundok✝ #bulacanmoments
“Biak na Bato” escapade w cousins. Goosebumps yung paniki cave. Too bad, not a single bat showed up. Haha! #BulacanMoments #Goodtimes #Adventure #Family #Fun #Forest #Caves #Falls #Bridge #Instahappy #Instamood #Instadaily
Sisteraka’s birthday treat @ W.O.K bago bumiyahe ng manila~ @maweeeez @instiika #122212
- Professor : You are a Christian, aren’t you, son?
- Student : Yes, sir.
- Professor: So, you believe in GOD?
- Student : Absolutely, sir.
- Professor : Is GOD good?
- Student : Sure.
- Professor: Is GOD all powerful?
- Student : Yes.
- Professor: My brother died of cancer even though he prayed to GOD to heal him. Most of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But GOD didn’t. How is this GOD good then? Hmm?
- (Student was silent.)
- Professor: You can’t answer, can you ? Let’s start again, young fella. Is GOD good?
- Student : Yes.
- Professor: Is satan good?
- Student : No.
- Professor: Where does satan come from?
- Student : From … GOD …
- Professor: That’s right. Tell me son, is there evil in this world?
- Student : Yes.
- Professor: Evil is everywhere, isn’t it ? And GOD did make everything. Correct?
- Student : Yes
- Professor: So who created evil ?
- (Student did not answer.)
- Professor: Is there sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness? All these terrible things exist in the world, don’t they?
- Student : Yes, sir.
- Professor: So, who created them ?
- (Student had no answer.)
- Professor: Science says you have 5 Senses you use to identify and observe the world around you. Tell me, son, have you ever seen GOD?
- Student : No, sir.
- Professor: Tell us if you have ever heard your GOD?
- Student : No , sir.
- Professor: Have you ever felt your GOD, tasted your GOD, smell your GOD? Have you ever had any sensory perception of GOD for that matter?
- Student : No, sir. I’m afraid I haven’t.
- Professor: Yet you still believe in Him?
- Student : Yes.
- Professor : According to Empirical, Testable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says your GOD doesn’t exist. What do you say to that, son?
- Student : Nothing. I only have my faith.
- Professor: Yes, faith. And that is the problem Science has.
- Student : Professor, is there such a thing as heat?
- Professor: Yes.
- Student : And is there such a thing as cold?
- Professor: Yes.
- Student : No, sir. There isn’t.
- (The lecture theatre became very quiet with this turn of events.)
- Student : Sir, you can have lots of heat, even more heat, superheat, mega heat, white heat, a little heat or no heat. But we don’t have anything called cold. We can hit 458 degrees below zero which is no heat, but we can’t go any further after that. There is no such thing as cold. Cold is only a word we use to describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat is energy. Cold is not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it.
- (There was pin-drop silence in the lecture theater.)
- Student : What about darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as darkness?
- Professor: Yes. What is night if there isn’t darkness?
- Student : You’re wrong again, sir. Darkness is the absence of something. You can have low light, normal light, bright light, flashing light. But if you have no light constantly, you have nothing and its called darkness, isn’t it? In reality, darkness isn’t. If it is, were you would be able to make darkness darker, wouldn’t you?
- Professor: So what is the point you are making, young man?
- Student : Sir, my point is your philosophical premise is flawed.
- Professor: Flawed ? Can you explain how?
- Student : Sir, you are working on the premise of duality. You argue there is life and then there is death, a good GOD and a bad GOD. You are viewing the concept of GOD as something finite, something we can measure. Sir, Science can’t even explain a thought. It uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully understood either one. To view death as the opposite of life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive thing. Death is not the opposite of life: just the absence of it. Now tell me, Professor, do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?
- Professor: If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, yes, of course, I do.
- Student : Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?
- (The Professor shook his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the argument was going.)
- Student : Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor. Are you not teaching your opinion, sir? Are you not a scientist but a preacher?
- (The class was in uproar.)
- Student : Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen the Professor’s brain?
- (The class broke out into laughter.)
- Student : Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor’s brain, felt it, touched or smelt it? No one appears to have done so. So, according to the established Rules of Empirical, Stable, Demonstrable Protocol, Science says that you have no brain, sir. With all due respect, sir, how do we then trust your lectures, sir?
- (The room was silent. The Professor stared at the student, his face unfathomable.)
- Professor: I guess you’ll have to take them on faith, son.
- Student : That is it sir… Exactly ! The link between man and GOD is FAITH. That is all that keeps things alive and moving.
- That student was Albert Einstein.
If there is one thing that I would remind myself and tell myself every time I feel insecure and ugly and depressed, is that yourself is the best self you could ever, ever be. There is no one else like you in the universe, the exact strands of your hair, the symphony of your laugh, the components of your tears, the people in your life, the heart that is beating in you, envy is a crummy feeling, you keep comparing yourself to others and you feel like you’re never enough. Some people don’t know it, that little seed of envy turns into something bigger, into hate, hating someone who didn’t do anything to you, and worse is that, you are destroying yourself. That is why whenever someone hates me, I just try to understand them cos I know better. You are beautiful. And being beautiful is not measured only on the outer, but what is in you.
Last Fridate bago kami lumuwas ng MNL bukas~ ♡☺☻
E, kakabati lang din namin partida kaya todo ngiti. Jyea! Supposedly, pupunta kaming legazpi ngayong araw but then again, may mga bagay na dapat inconsider kaya napostponed. And yes, isa na yun sa mga napag-awayan namin kahapon. So, we decided na libutin nalang ang Naga. Dating gawi, pasyal sa malls, manuod ng sine, window shopping, stroll and dropped by the cathedral church bago umuwi. Magsisimba sana kaso wala naman atang misa tas may kasal pa. Haha! So naisip naming mag-usap nalang tungkol sa mga problema namin and tried to clear things that were misunderstood by both of us. Random topics were talked about. Nakakatuwa lang isipin na sa simpleng paguusap, ang dami niyo ng matututunan sa isa’t isa. Tipong, mapapa’thankyou ka na lang kay Lord na may other half kang katulad niya. Ewan, ang saya saya ko :) Hindi naman kailangan ng mamahaling regalo, sosyal na date o mayamang boyfriend para mapatunayang mahal ka talaga nung tao. Yung presensya at tamang bond tsaka lambing lang, okay na. Basta ba’y napapasaya ka. Because, It’s the simple things in life that mean the most, and it’s the simple things that will make the big things seem bigger. Ahuh, I’m happy with my MCJ~
The Grand Canyon Skywalk
One of the most terrifying adventures on the Grand Canyon is the Skywalk. It opened in 2007 with a ceremony attended by Astronauts Buzz Aldrin and John Herrington. It has since attracted tourists year round.
The Avenue Toward Heaven
In Chinese culture, it is believed that Heaven has nine places. The number nine is considered a lucky number that links things to Heaven so the road was built to have 99 twists and turns. Often called “China’s Scariest Road”, the winding road’s height goes from 200 meters (or 656 feet) below sea level and reaches 1300 meters (4265 feet) above.
Dragon Falls, Venezuela
Part of the Angel Falls located in Venezuela, Dragon Falls spans over 3,200 feet. It drops over the Auyantepui mountain in the Canaima National Park. It is a great wonder but if you are afraid of heights, just make sure you don’t look down!
Heaven’s Gate Mountain
China’s Tianmen Chan (known as “Heaven’s Gate Mountain”) is located south of the city of Zhangjiajie. In order to get to the top, there are two options. You can go in a cable car which just happens to be longest cable car ride in the world. You could also walk up 999 steps.
When most people think of Niagara Falls, few realize there are actually three waterfalls. They are a collective wall that straddles the boarder between Ontario, Canada and New York. The falls names are Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls.
“I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane.” - Looking for Alaska, John Green
Take Me To Your Heart - Michael Learns To Rock
They say nothing lasts forever, we’re only here today, love is now or never, bring me far away.. Take me to your heart, take me to your soul, give me your hand and hold me. Show me what love is be my guiding star. It’s easy.. take me to your heart~
Gusto ‘kong theme song namin ni Martin. Kaso wala pang approval niya kaya pending pa. Pero… basta! Siya lang naalala ‘ko pag tuwing maririnig o papakinggan ko ‘to! Nakakakilig =’)